Tickets for the Rose Bowl game tend to be the hardest to get of all the games outside of the BCS Championship game. Sometimes they are nearly impossible because almost all the tickets are pre-allocated which means very few are available to the public. Typically only 1,000 seats are sold to the public for this game. This bowl game does not sell tickets to the public until December, for a January 1st game. That means a big scramble to find tickets at the last minute. This particular game, between Iowa and Stanford more so than ever. This is the 102th anniversary of the Rose Bowl game and the events surrounding it make it the most historic game in the Bowl’s history.
Concourse view at last year’s Rose Bowl Game
Some of the events and pageantry expected for the 2016 game:
- 102th Rose Bowl Game Commemorative Book available a the game.
- Rose Bowl Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony. Many of the inductees are expected to be in attendance.
- We understand there are a number of other events and announcements still in the planning stages.
- World famous 127th Tournament of Roses parade
- Lawrys Beef Bowl
- Rose Bowl Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
- Rose Bowl Game Kickoff Luncheon
- Rose Bowl Game Public Tailgate
- Rose Bowl Bandfest
- Equestfest presented by Wells Fargo
- Rose Parade Showcase
- Official Alumni Tailgate Parties
Did we mention the pageantry and history of this legendary bowl game?
- This game is known as the “Grandaddy of Them All”
- This game has showcased 17 Heisman Trophy winners
- 29 National Championships were annointed at this game
- Has featured 195 consensus All-Americans
- The game has sold out every year since 1947
Almost all similar tickets to mine have higher asking prices. It is quite possible to see prices continue to rise as the game gets closer. When you consider this and that 2015 Rose Bowl seats averaged 18% higher than 2014 at the market resale value, it makes sense to lock these premium seats up now.
Currently these seats under priced for a quick sale. They are FRONT ROW in the prestigious “E 205” section, come with a free all-you-can-eat buffet, private elevator/escalator access, with a full bar and upscale restrooms a few feet away.
MY SEATS ARE FOR SALE
What do you get with these seats?
What is the experience like?
Where are the seats?
See the actual tickets here
Buy the tickets